Successful Staffing Strategies in Public Education
This analysis explores different staffing strategies used by school districts in Texas to cope with changes in school funding. District leadership faces challenging questions about future strategies to cope with ongoing uncertainties in funding levels. ERGAnalytics can address some of these questions, such as:
- Which district had the highest value added transition strategy to the change in school funding (value added measured in terms of high academic outcomes at lower cost)?
- Do all districts utilize similar strategies for staffing when funding is changed?
- How does teacher turnover affect staff strategies?
- What is the optimal staff ratio for Professional Services?
- How did staff changes between 2011 and 2012 compare with changes in past years?
View the entire article Here.